My everyday beauty essentials

24 April 2015



"we learned from the best.. never leave home without your lipstick" -Maggie and Annie

On our daily basis we used several beauty products before we go to school or work. It's our daily routine for us girls to get beautified everyday. We don't wear makeup to look pretty, we wear it because we enjoy the process of putting it on. The 'the natural look' makes us cringe and bright colours are more fun. We don't do it for boys, we do it for ourselves. Makeup isn't just materials but our passion.

These are the products I love and use on my daily basis that help me feel confident and fresh everyday and these are my everyday beauty essentials that i can't live without or i can't go outside the house without applying these products on.

1. Maybelline New York BB cream
2. Maybelline New York pressed powder
3. H&M eyebrow pwncil
4. H&M Eye shadow jumbo pencil
5. Maxfactor Mascara
6. Executive Optical Contact lenses
7. H&M Blusher
8. H&M Bronzing powder
9. Maxfactor Lip tint
10. Revlon Matte lipstick
11. Victoria's Secret Aqua kiss perfume


Here is a sneak peek into my beauty bag with my daily beauty essentials.

For the Face:


Maybelline New York clear smooth BB cream natural SPF 26

A hydrating fluid BB cream that delivers just the right amount of coverage to create a naturally flawless, bare-skin effect. The best part of it is it doesn't get flaky when i perspire and it stays in my skin at a long time.


Maybelline New York Clear Smooth extra pressed powder natural SPF 26

This pressed powder provides the perfect coverage with a natural matte finish. My skin stays smooth and it does'nt get oily throughout the day.

 


H&M Make me blush blusher in sweet rose

This handy and lightweight blush is long lasting for your cheeks and face. It has the minimal shade of pink that is perfect for my skin to achieve the natural blush effect.


H&M Bronzing Powder in Dark Tan

This bronzing powder glides on and leaves silky finish. It's shade is perfect for my skin tone for contouring and makes my skin looks sun kissed.

For the Eyes and Eyebrows:


H&M Eyebrows pencil liner in Brown

This is my favorite eyebrow pencil liner so far because it is similar to my hair color and makes my eyebrows look full. It defines and lift my brows and gives me an innocent and youthful look.


Maxfactor Mascara False lash effect fusion volume and length

This breakthrough mascara is a must have beauty essential for me because I usually don't wear False eyelashes everyday except if there's an occasion, so this mascara is the answer to my short eyelashes because it gives the effect of false lash; lengthening and volumizing my eyelashes. This eyelashes is perfect for curling and separating lashes. It is also waterproof and smudge proof that does'nt comes off easily meaning its long lasting.


H&M Jumbo eye pencil in Black and Brown

I normally don't use eye shadow for my daily basis but in times that i want my eyes to look awake, I usually tend to use this product. It is a matte and long lasting eye shadow that is very versatile, you can wear it from day time to night time.


Executive Optical Contact lenses in Grey Mist

These contact lenses is an essential for my daily basis, I literally can't leave our house without wearing the pair of these contact lenses because my eyesight are blurry and I'm only depending my sight through these pair of contacts. Aside from that it also gives me a "Dolly" look and a bigger eyes that is a trend in Korea nowadays.

For the Lips:


Maxfactor Lip tint in No.7

This marker looking lip tint is also an essential for my daily basis because it looks very natural on the lips. It looks like I'm not wearing any lip products at all but still have the natural reddish lip effect. This product is also long lasting, it cannot be removed easily, it can stay even after eating.


Revlon colorburst matte balm in shade No. 245

This is one of my fave lipstick of all time! because even though it is matte, it doesnt make my lips dry and cracked. It's very creamy and no shimmer lipstick. It also smells good. It somehow has a minty taste. I specially wear this matte lip cream during the night time.

For my scent:


Victoria's Secret in Aqua Kiss fragrance mist

Rain-kissed freesia and daisy. Refreshing formula is infused with conditioning Aloe vera and calming chamomile, spray on for a touch of scent.
This fragrance mist has a mild scent that smells like a spring breeze.



What are your everyday beauty essentials? let me know by posting a comment on the comment box below! :)

xoxo,
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! It makes me happy to read your comments :) I try to reply to all of them and would be happy to check out your blog and post a comment in return. xx Jamie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature