An open letter to my boyfriend on our 5th year anniversary as a couple

07 May 2015

I was 19 years old and he was 21 when we met each other. We were deeply in-love that time that we didn't thought of anybody else but our love. Many people disagreed to our love-story. Many people are in contrast with our relationship. We started our love wrong because we are both in a relationship during that time but as time goes by it made us realized that there is no right or wrong when it comes to love. As time goes by we have learn to make our love right.

i hope my boyfriend read this post but i don't think so because he never visit my blog coz he's so busy playing with his PS games :p




My message to my boyfriend

Dear Arvin,

Happy 5th year anniversary to us baby!!! i still can't believe that we have gone this far, i mean who would have thought that our relationship will last like this because there are times when we hear people saying we won’t last a month. But look where we are now. 
Though it’s already been five years, we continuously learn from each other. There is still "magic" between us. And most of all, I really appreciate it to see both of us growing.
I just want to thank you for sharing with me your life this past five years. I am looking forward for the next five or more years to come. And I hope on the next coming years or so I am going to walk down the aisle with you.I love you forever baby ❤️

Love,
Jamie


2 comments on "An open letter to my boyfriend on our 5th year anniversary as a couple"

Thank you for your comments! It makes me happy to read your comments :) I try to reply to all of them and would be happy to check out your blog and post a comment in return. xx Jamie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature