Love, peace and shimmer x My first blog ever.

06 April 2015
Lately I've been thinking on writing a blog. I already came up with a good blog name that will relate with the contents of my blog, it is called "Love, peace and shimmer". I made this blog out of hobby and as a journal. I want to record all the events that's happening in my everyday life and also the things that i'm passionate about. The contents of this blog are about life, food, travel. fashion, love, makeup, hair, ootd, style, fitness, beauty, DIY, haul, inspiration, lifestyle and everything that I fancy.

The reason for me to start blogging is because there are many random things in my mind that I want to write and I can express myself about what i feel through writing.



I hope that you will learn a lot by reading my blog and find it very helpful. Despite from the fact that the contents of this blog are based from my own thoughts and experiences. I will try to update this blog regularly, so make sure to keep checking back to see what's going on. So there, I hope you like my future posts, and come back more often. This is my first time to write a blog so please bear with me if I have any mistakes. Your feedback and advises are welcome here and very much appreciated. If you like my post please subscribe and comment. Thanks!





Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! It makes me happy to read your comments :) I try to reply to all of them and would be happy to check out your blog and post a comment in return. xx Jamie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature