An unusual Birthday | My 24th birthday

29 April 2015



Today I'm a year older and wiser (I hope). Gosh the days goes by so fast! I can't believe that I'm already 24 and soon I will be 30. But after all, age is just a number! 

And since it's my special day today I planned to make a get ready with me blog about my 24th birthday. I wanted to show you my make up and my outfit of the day but some things don't go according to plan. It always happened to me. And instead, it became a tragic day -somehow. So instead of doing nothing or sobbing I will just tell you what my day was.



I woke up early in the morning to prepare for work, and also to have enough time to take a selfie and take photos for my "ootd" but I was too confident that I still have enough time. I thought that it was too early so I took my time putting my makeup on, ironing my hair and eating breakfast but then I realized that it was already 8:30 in the morning and that means that I am late to work because 8:30 is the starting time of my work. So I hurried up, brushed my teeth, packed the things that I need to my work and leave the house, As I walked I realized that there's something missing.. and it's my wallet! wew! I'd run as fast as I can to our house and get my freaking wallet! I hoped that it's not my birthday today, that my birthday is 2 weeks from now so that I will be much prepared. It feels like an ordinary day. And yesterday, Our boss told us that today was the hottest temperature ever recorded here in the Philippines, It's 39 degree freaking Celsius! I was melting while waiting for the taxi because I don't have a car yet so I have to commute to the office. What a day!!!

When I get inside the office, no one ever remembered that it's my birthday today.. And later of the day I'm going to present the products of our company.. I don't feel special today. I felt so sad because I'm not used being treated like this. I remembered what happened to my birthday last year, my friends in Norway surprised me! they gave me cakes and they cooked food for my party. I'm so thankful that day :)

Photo of me during my 23rd Birthday
And aside from that because I have work today so I need to move my birthday to 1st of May because it's a non-working holiday here in the Philippines.

But thanks to Facebook for reminding my friends that it's my birthday today! because of that a lot of people greeted me a happy birthday to my Facebook wall same as every year and thanks you guys for flooding my wall LOL. I also received some emails from the sites that I subscribed to greeted me a happy birthday thanks to y'all!

update as of May 1, 2015 17:06




And look! even google extended their birthday greetings to me :)




At the end of this post I hope I can manage to take a descent Selfie to share to you guys!
And I hope I can do better next year for my 25th birthday. I will definitely plan ahead of time for my next birthday next year and will surely make a get ready with me blog I promise that to you okay.

To be continued tommorow...



Continuation...

As I mentioned yesterday I'm going to celebrate my birthday today (May, 1, 2015). It went well today and I had a blast. Everything goes smooth. The decoration, food and everything are nice. Here's some snapshots from what happened earlier today on my birthday party.








































Oh well since it's my birthday I still managed to be happy because it's my birthday! and I can't change that. I should be thankful to God that another year has been added to my life and for all the blessings that I got from the 24 years of my life.

PS. I would like to thank our dear God and my parents for this wonderful day, for giving me life in this world, And to all my friends, family and my boyfriend who extended their greetings through my Facebook wall, thru messenger, thru text, call and greeted me in personal. Thank you Thank you I love you all ♥

So what do you think about my birthday? 

xoxo,
2 comments on "An unusual Birthday | My 24th birthday"

Thank you for your comments! It makes me happy to read your comments :) I try to reply to all of them and would be happy to check out your blog and post a comment in return. xx Jamie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature