How to come up with a perfect, unique and creative blog title?

13 April 2015



It's Sunday afternoon and I'm thinking of writing a blog but i don't know should I name it. Just like you it's difficult for me to come up with a good blog title because it is my first time to make a blog in my entire life and as you know there are tons of blogs already and you might think that the blog name that you want is already taken so the solution for me is to search on Google and by that i found a cute blog name that perfectly fits my blog, i'ts called "Love, peace and shimmer" because I can see through that three words all the ideas that i will be blogging about like love, life, inspiration, beauty, makeup, style, etc. So where did I get this blog name? I found this at icanbuildablog.com

If you're like me that is struggling to think about what a perfect name of blog can be you can find it on these websites aside from the site mentioned above. There are tons of creative and unique blog titles through these websites:

 theblognerd.com

 creativeblognames.com
♥ justcreative.com
 awesomeblognames.com
 catchyblognames.com
♥ uniqueblognames.com



But if you want to be creative with your blog title well ofcourse you can create your own. You can be more creative with your blog title like you can put words that you want to write related with the contents of your blog, you can put your name or anything that you want.

You can also make your own blog name by using name generators, all you have to do is to put relevant words regarding the content of your blog and the name generator will do the job for you as simple as that. Here are the sites for name generators:


Tips:
Be unique and creative by picking your blog title.
Make many relevant "keywords" as possible
Combine those "keywords" with each other creatively
add in other words to form catchy sounding and meaningful names

All you have to do is to get a pen and a piece of paper and write down bunch of words in your mind and see what sticks. Not just any other words though, words that describe you and what your site is about. Try to think of descriptive words that tell a story about what your blog contains.

Once you've come up with your name, do a quick google search to see if the name and domain has already been taken. If it has, try altering it to suit your own brand.

And now that you already picked a blog title the next sted is to write your very first blog. Speaking of, stay tune because my next blog will be about "What to write on your first blog?".

Thank you for your time reading my blog, I hope that it helped you get a start on coming up with a great blog name! I'd love to know if this article helped you.

xoxo,
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! It makes me happy to read your comments :) I try to reply to all of them and would be happy to check out your blog and post a comment in return. xx Jamie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature