World Wide Instameet 12 PH

21 October 2015


It's been a long time since my last post, but now I'm back on track again. Yaaaaas! :) Okay, so I just wanted to share you guys on what I've been doing these past few weeks. Last 2 weeks ago I attended the World Wide Instameet that was held at Bonifacio Global City in the Philippines. I know you're probably wondering what's an Instameet? It's actually an event where a group of Instagrammers is meeting up to take photos and videos together. Yup! That's it! An InstaMeet can happen anywhere and be any size. They're a great opportunity to share tips and tricks with other community members in your area, and an excuse to get out and explore someplace new!


So why do I attend Instameet? It is because I was invited by my cousin and wanted to meet fellow Instagrammers with the same passion as mine, But with all honesty, I attended because I wanted to have a nice feed on Instagram. I was just curious on how do Instagrammers took and edited their photos flawlessly? I'm a bit jealous of how they achieve something artsy feed like theirs. So in a simple word, I wanted some tips from them or maybe their secrets? Teehee

What I actually learned is most of them are using the app VSCO cam to edit their photos, and some info remained a mystery. But some said in able to have a nice feed on Instagram you need to choose a theme first. Yes! You heard it right. Instagram has now a theme for those who don't know yet. To name a few themes that I know as of now, they are the Minimal theme, Basic theme, Grunge Theme, Monochrome Theme, Vintage Theme etc. So how do we achieve this kind of theme thingy on Instagram? I will discuss it with you on my next blog post so better stay tuned! And it doesn't end there. When taking photos, I learned that you need to think about the angle first before tapping the capture button and also by putting emotions to the photo. Well, I'm not quite expert in that thing yet

Okay, so without further ado. Here are the photos that I took from the Worldwide Instameet 12. Hope you'll like it










































All of my photos were taken using my iPhone 6 and I edited them using the app VSCOcam. I remembered one of my fellow Instagrammer said that it doesn't matter if you took photos using an iPhone whether it's an iPhone 4 or 6. what really matters is how you captured the photo rather than using a DSLR if you don't know how to use it then it will be useless.
Do you use VSCO cam? What is your favorite filter on VSCO cam?

Follow me on Instagram to see more of my photos


Thank you for reading! have a lovely day :)

xoxo,

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! It makes me happy to read your comments :) I try to reply to all of them and would be happy to check out your blog and post a comment in return. xx Jamie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature