Singapore Invites: Win a dream experience in Singapore

11 November 2015



Singapore for me is so near yet so far. It's near because it's only a 3 hours flight from my country. It seems so far because with all honesty I can't afford to travel to Singapore. Travelling to Singapore will cost a lot of bucks and as of this moment travelling is my least priority.

But, Singapore is always been one of my #travelgoals aside from Paris and Japan. If only I have a chance to go there, the top 3 places in SG that I would like to visit is:


The Universal Studios. When I was a kid I am always looking at the photo album of my aunt which she had a picture taken at Universal Studios so I said to myself that I will definitely visit this place someday!






The next place that I would like to visit is one of the famous tourist spot in Singapore, The Marina Bay Sands. It will be a luxurious experience to check in at the Marina Bay Sands hotel and to enjoy the breath-taking experience of swimming in the infinity-edged swimming pool.





And of course, My Singapore dream experience will not be complete if I wasn't able to visit and take a selfie with the iconic Merlion. It will be such a once in a lifetime experience that I will treasure forever. 


And Good news! Singapore tourism want to make 25 wishes come true which means 25 lucky people will get a chance to have their dream trip of a lifetime with Singapore Invites! Win a 4D3N trip, complete with round-trip plane tickets and a 3-night hotel accommodation, to Singapore for you and your family or friends in three easy steps!

1. Upload a photo that depicts your dream experience in Singapore.

2. Tell us who you wish to invite and why this dream experience is meaningful to you.

3. Use the HASHTAG #SingaporeInvites and #yourcountry ex. #Philippines

Visit their website for more details www.yoursingapore.com/singaporeinvites  and you can also check my recent post on Instagram to see a sample entry.



Goodluck on your entries! May your wish come true!

xoxo,


***all photos are from yoursingapore.com
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! It makes me happy to read your comments :) I try to reply to all of them and would be happy to check out your blog and post a comment in return. xx Jamie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature