My Instagram updates

06 June 2015

 I thought that today I’d share you some of my recent Instagram posts and do a recap of what I did on my last month via Instagram. I captured these photos using my iPhone and edited them on my favorite editing app which is VSCO cam. Comment below if you want me to make a tutorial on how do I edit my Instagram photos on VSCO cam. 


Looking at the photos from left to right:

1. It's a throwback photo 2 years ago ( August 2013 ). We went to Virgelands Parken in Oslo, Norway. It is one of the biggest tourist attraction in Norway where you can see nude sculptures from Infant to Elderly. It's actually quite interesting. That place is a work of art I can say.

2. Recently I just posted "What's in my bag" on my blog. You can check it out here.

3. I decided to make a French tip manicure on my own. You can also find it on my blog here.

4. These are my current favorite makeup essentials that I used on my daily basis. Check my blog post about it here.


5. Street sign in Oslo, Norway. Also a throwback photo last 2 years ago.

6. That's my boyfriend first time to try flow rider at Bø sommerland in Telemark Norway during our summer vacation last year.

7. A month ago, when I was practicing photography I saw a thick black smoke outside our office's window. I thought it was only a smoke coming from a factory, but I was shocked when I heard the news that it was actually coming from a burning Factory Somewhere in Manila, Philippines. 72 people were found dead. I never thought that I witnessed and captured such a tragic moment like this :(

8. A forest inside a Swimming theme park! this was taken after we swim at Bø Sommerland in Telemark, Norway.


9. Hard rock cafe in Oslo, Norway circa August 2013.

10. Practicing my photography. Taken at White Pebbles beach resort in the Philippines.

11. That's me! I took that Photo during the Christening of my friend's son.

12. We call it dirty ice cream in the Philippines! it's not actually dirty, I don't know the reason behind it why we call it dirty ice cream lol :D but it's super yummy tho! and 100% homemade and blended using natural ingredients :)


13. My makeup stuff that I used every day.

14. One of my fave drugstore makeup line which is Wet n' wild. See my review and swatches about it here.

15. Taken last summer at Bø Sommarland in telemark, Norway. That swimming pool called, "Sommarland River" it is a 270-meter long artificial river that runs as part of the Flow Rider. FlowRider creates a flow that allows the river is in constant motion. Every hour they fill FlowRider tank to the brim, "pulling the plug" and let all the water out of the river.This is so much fun that you will immediately appreciate the lifeguards again shouts "waves are coming"! Stay tune on my upcoming post about our adventures in Bø Sommarland! :)

16. How gorgeous is the sea? Taken at white Pebbles beach resort.


17. A sneak peeks of what's inside my bag. My everyday Paraphernalia.

18. That was one of the nude sculptures that we've seen at Vigelands Parken in Oslo Norway as I mentioned earlier. How amazing is that!

19. This was taken 2 years ago downtown in Kongsberg, Norway. I miss this place somehow.

20. It's called "Skole Boller" in Norwegian language and Custard buns in English. It's a bread with custard fillings inside and Topped with Coconut shavings. How delicious is that! It's one of the famous pastry in Norway.


21. look how cute the starfishes are! Taken at White Pebbles beach resort in the Philippines.

22. Besties! My recent favorite book that I'm currently reading. It's about beauty, fashion, food, fitness, travel etc. like my blogs' description! I enjoyed reading it a lot.

23. The obligatory jump shot taken in front Drammen Church in Drammen, Norway.

24. I took this Photo also in Drammen. As you can see there are flags beside the road because it was Norwegian Constitution Day it is the National Day of Norway and is an official national holiday observed on May 17 each year. Among Norwegians, the day is referred to simply as syttende mai (meaning Seventeenth May), Nasjonaldagen (The National Day) or Grunnlovsdagen (The Constitution Day).

            And that's all folks! Thank you so much for reading! Have a wonderful day lovelies :)
You can Follow me on Instagram for more updates! @jamieriveros

How about you? What have you been up lately?

xoxo.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! It makes me happy to read your comments :) I try to reply to all of them and would be happy to check out your blog and post a comment in return. xx Jamie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature