Dresslink June Wishlist

13 June 2015
Dresslink June Wishlist
Happy weekend lovelies! I recently discovered a great shopping site where you can find fashionable and affordable women fashion clothing like cute dresses, tops, pants skirts, bags, shoes and many more! there are so many lovely items to choose from that will surely fit your style! While browsing to their site I've found these lovely items that are such an eye candy and I would love to try them out, so today I will show you my top 6 wishlists from Dresslink!



Here's my wishlist:
1. Sexy Off-shoulder Short Sleeve Cross Bandage Crop Top
I love the style of this top! It looks so chic and stylish. I would love to wear this when I'm going to the beach.

2. Long Sleeve Cardigan Chiffon Casual Tops Blouse Shirt
I love kimonos, especially during summer! they are very stylish and so easy to wear with anything. This will be a perfect outfit when going to spring or summer festival! I would love to style it with a black spaghetti top, high waisted denim shorts and a gladiator sandals.


3.Feather Print Shorts With Tassel
The print and color of this shorts screams summer! and I love it! I also like the tassel details around it, it adds more cuteness to this shorts! I would love to wear it to the beach or picnic.

4. Mini Skirt Skorts Irregular Ladies Short Culottes
Skorts are such a fashion trend nowadays and, of course, I would love to follow the trend! I absolutely love this skort!  the colors are so vibrant and the floral prints look super refreshing to the eyes! perfect outfit for summer or spring.

5. Backless Chiffon Pineapple Printed Sexy Crop Top
I am so obsessed with pineapple prints right now! My iPhone and laptop's wallpaper are all pineapple prints hahaha! I just find it cute so why not a cute pineapple print top this time? :D

6. Elastic Ruffle Solid Maxi Long Party DressThis is the kind of dress that I'd love to wear to a dinner date or weddings maybe? But anyway I like the style of this dress. It looks so gorgeous and classy.

And that's my dress link wishlist. Check out their website to see more lovely clothes like these! And They are on sale right now! up to 50% off OMG! what a great deal! so hurry up click the button "Shop Now" below and go shopping while offers last!


Have a great weekend lovelies! I hope you like this post and Thank you so much for reading!
                                                        
Which outfit from Dresslink on the above photo do you like most? And what is your June wishlist?
xoxo,
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! It makes me happy to read your comments :) I try to reply to all of them and would be happy to check out your blog and post a comment in return. xx Jamie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature