Re-branding my Blog for the Better

30 November 2015

"The world hates change, yet it is the only thing that has brought progress." 

-Charles Kettering

It has finally come to me to re-brand and re-design my blog and to make my own brand. Re-designing every corner of my blog from the domain name, blog name to the template design. But this doesn't mean that I will change my niche as well. I will still be blogging about the same things that I love to write about (beauty, fashion, travel, DIY's) this site will always and still be a lifestyle blog.



I love the name Love Peace and Shimmer because the name itself talks about every detail that I want to blog about. So why am I changing it? the reason is aside from the fact that it's quite long for my readers to remember I also wanted my first name to be associated with my blog name because the contents of my blog are very personal. For me, it's an achievement to have your own website like www.yourname.com and it's very important to me to have this change for my future plans which is making my own youtube channel someday.

Re-branding a blog is like moving to a new empty house. And now I'm still on the process of brainstorming on my new blog name and a long-term blog design that will suit my personal taste. But to tell you honestly it's not easy to re-brand and it is a really scary decision. I'm thinking a lot of stuff like what if I change my blog and domain name, will it affect my traffic? will my readers or followers can see my new blog? something like that and as of now I do a lot of readings and research about re-branding my blog and as from what I've read from one of the articles that re-branding is really risky. It does affect traffic and it's a lot of work but once my new site is live it will be totally a worth it feeling like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulder, one of the author said.

My Blog Inspo

Color Palette and Accents





Inspirations




So What do you think about re-branding my blog?
Would you be upset if the name of the blog changed?
Would you unsubscribe or stop reading if these changes happened?
What do you think about my blog inspiration?
Have you also done or thought about re-branding your blog?
Any thoughts about my decision? Please let me know, I will absolutely appreciate it.

xoxo,
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! It makes me happy to read your comments :) I try to reply to all of them and would be happy to check out your blog and post a comment in return. xx Jamie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature