Dresslink Review

30 July 2015

Hello, lovelies! Last month I was contacted by Dresslink to make a review about their clothing products. The items arrived last week, but I was so busy at work so I couldn't make the reviews on time. For those of you who are not quite familiar with Dresslink, It's a wholesale online store from China, which sells lots of affordable cute Asian style clothing.


Below are the stuff that they sent me:



Shop the Looks: Women Pineapple Print Fringe Shorts $3.72 |Women off-Shoulder Chiffon Short | Sleeve Top $3.33 Women's Skorts Culottes $6.45Personalized Black Geometric Bib Necklace $1.55
Dresslink Review

Dresslink Review


This shorts I thought would be great to wear during the summer season and what really won me over with it is the pompoms details on the bottom portion of it. 

I absolutely love pineapple prints and this is actually my first pineapple print shorts and I liked it!

It feels comfortable to wear and it fits me well. The texture is nice and soft.

The only downside is that the fabric is too thin and kinda see through that I need to wear another white plain shorts inside.








I got this because it'd be great to wear paired with the pineapple print shorts above and any cute white shorts, pants or skirts. The material for this top is chiffon; totally sheer. To fix the above solution, I ended up wearing a white tank top underneath the shirt.

Womens Skorts Culottes $6.45



Okay. as you can see I didn't wear this skort. I really like the style of this skorts and the print, however, it didn't fit me well :( It's too small for me even though I ordered it Large. I guess their sizing are a bit small. Oh well, I have to lose weight to wear this skort hahaha :D

Personalized Black Geometric Bib Necklace $1.55


This necklace is gorgeous! It goes well with almost any outfit and I love it! The only downside is that I thought it was made of metal as I've seen from the picture at their site, but it is actually made of plastic. for the price, the quality could not be best, but it looks quite good.

Final Thought

All in all, I can say it's worth to pay this site a visit sometimes since they have a huge variety of cute items for only affordable prices.You have to keep in mind that you get what you pay for, so don't be surprised if the items aren't top quality. In the end, I'm mostly happy with the things they sent me and I will definitely want to make more reviews for Dresslink.


Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting my blog! I hope you enjoyed reading this post :) 

xoxo,
Follow me for more updates! ♥

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! It makes me happy to read your comments :) I try to reply to all of them and would be happy to check out your blog and post a comment in return. xx Jamie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature