Irresistible me Hair Extensions Review

27 January 2016

Hello, loves! How are you? I hope that you're doing great. I so missed blogging! This will be my very first post for 2016 and it's already halfway through the month when it just started! Oh, my time flies so fast! oh well, life's too short so I guess it's time for us to be a bit adventurous in life, speaking of being adventurous, this 2016 I am trying to be more adventurous when it comes to my hair style. I already tried ombre, bleaching and curling my hair and turned out to damage it so Hair extensions are the answer to my problem! It's very easy and convenient to use without damaging my real locks. And I'm so thankful that Irresistible Me has contacted me and sent me their hair extensions to try it out and make a review for them. I'm so excited because it's my first time to try using a hair extension.






Delivery
The package arrived pretty fast and I was not expecting it at all that it will arrive for only a short period of time.

Packaging

It was the cutest packaging that I've ever seen like seriously! The hair extensions came in a black box that has a cute illustration of a girl inside and are packed inside a ziplock, see thru plastic bag where you can actually see the hair extensions in the flesh, you can see the color and how thick the hair extension is.










The Hair Extensions

The one that Irresistible Me has sent me is the silky touch clip hair extensions in light brown and 22 inches long. I was shocked after I removed the hair extension from the zip lock bag to see that their extension is pretty thick that it fit in the small ziplock bag. It is a real human hair and high-quality extensions. so there's no need to worry if you're wondering that you'll look like wearing a wig. but No I assured you that it actually look natural and blend with your own hair. And since it's a human hair you can do whatever you want with it like dying it or curling it. The hair extension comes with clips just in case one of the clips from the extension has been misplaced or something. I find the color of the hair extensions to match the color of my own hair perfectly.










Putting them In
since this is my first time to use hair extensions this part actually make me a bit nervous because I don't know how to put it on my head all by myself but thanks to all the beauty bloggers out there after watching several videos of them on youtube I finally get the hang of it. And to my surprise, it's actually easier to put than I thought and took me only less than 10 minutes to insert them!

Before and after

Before





After


I'm so happy with the result on how I look with a much longer and thick volume hair using hair extensions and It boost my confidence on wearing my hair down. I so love it! Same as from inserting it's also easy to remove them without hurting my scalp.

Overall I would totally recommend Irresistible Me hair extensions! they are really gorgeous that gives you the natural look and people will not notice that you are actually wearing hair extensions. I love the thickness and the silky smooth texture of the hair. It actually has  a nice scent. and very high-quality extensions. They're very easy to apply and to remove as well.


What are your thoughts about these hair extensions? would you love to try this hair extension as well?

Thank you for reading and have a great Wednesday! 






*This post was created in partnership with Irresistible Me. All content and opinions are that of my own.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! It makes me happy to read your comments :) I try to reply to all of them and would be happy to check out your blog and post a comment in return. xx Jamie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature