Peel-Off Lip Tattoo Review + Tutorial

13 March 2016


Hi, Loves! I'm back with another review and tutorial post! I will be reviewing about the 7 Romantic touch fit lip tattoo pack and I will show you on how to use it. I was actually contacted by a website called Born Pretty Store and the prices for the items that they have in their store is super duper cheap. So you gotta check it out.


Lip tattoo is a popular lip product in Korea whereas it produces a pretty natural stain to the lips and Koreans are pretty much fan of lip stains and natural look. I was so intrigued to try this lip tattoo because I heard that it's long lasting like it can last for 12 hours so yeah I would love to give it a try and I thought it is really cool.

The Product


The brand of the lip tattoo that they sent me is the 7 Romantic touch fit lip tattoo pack in the shade pink, red and dark red. It's basically a peel off lip stain product. It's designed to be applied on the lips and supposed to peel off the mask once it is dry leaving a natural stain on the lips. 

Packaging




The lip tattoo comes in a lipgloss tube and contains 15ml worth of product. The packaging is really cute so it's a plus for me.

Texture and Application

The texture is a thick and gooey liquid. As soon as the product leaves the tube, it starts drying up. It becomes sticky and tacky so you should be careful applying it to your lips. The more you squeeze the product to your lips the messier it becomes. So it is necessary to apply everything evenly in just one swoop without going beyond your natural lip line. Apply in thick layers but not too thick and not too thin. If you apply it too thick it tends to droop and will stain your teeth. If you apply it thinly, it will be difficult for you to peel it off properly. Remember to not go back to smooth anything out it will only make messier since the liquid is very sticky. Avoid applying it to crack lips, cause if you do you'll tend to peel off the skin of your lips with the lip tattoo and it will pretty hurt trust me!

Instructions on How to Use:

1. Moisturize the lips using a lip balm or petroleum jelly before applying the lip tattoo on the lips if you have a chapped lips.

Bare Moisturized Lips

2. Squeeze the product to your lips. Apply a decent amount of the product and make sure to apply it evenly without going beyond your natural lip line.



3. Wait for the product to dry completely for at least 10 minutes.

After Application of the peel-off lip tattoo

4. Carefully peel off the mask from your lips.



5. And tada! you're left with a pretty natural looking lip stain. You can also apply some lip gloss if you have dry lips.

natural looking lip stain

a closer look

The verdict

Pros:

  • Long lasting. The stain stayed even after I eat and drink.
  • It has no offensive smell, It is actually a nice fruity smell.
  • The packaging is really cute.
  • The lip stain is highly pigmented
  • Easy to peel off.
  • Doesn't make my lips dry.
  • The price is relatively cheap. ($3.35)
  • Makes my lips look very pretty and natural.
  • Waterproof and no transfer. 
  • It feels so natural on the lips and feels like I'm not wearing any lip product at all.
  • So many different shades to choose from.

Cons:

  • Difficult and messy to apply at first. (But you'll get the hang of it eventually)
  • Time-consuming since you need to wait for about 10 minutes.
  • Takes time to peel off.

Final Thoughts

I really love this product and will definitely recommend it to my friends, sisters, and readers. I like the color and how highly pigmented it was on my lips and the staying power of this lip tattoo is insane! and that's what I really love about! No need to worry on retouching lipstick because of these lip tattoos. And it doesn't make my lips dry. I would like to repurchase this in the future and would love to buy more colors.

What are your thoughts? Have you tried a peel off lip tattoo? 
Thank you for reading and have a nice day ahead!

*This post was created in partnership with Born Pretty Store. All content and opinions are that of my own.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! It makes me happy to read your comments :) I try to reply to all of them and would be happy to check out your blog and post a comment in return. xx Jamie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature