What's in My Bag?

24 May 2015

"A woman's mind is as complex as the contents of her handbag; even when you get to the bottom of it, there is ALWAYS something at the bottom to surprise you" -Billy Connelly

Today I thought that I would do a What's in my bag blog post as I've seen them a lot in YouTube. I always wanted to do a blog post like this ever since and this time I will do it. It's fun to take a peek on someone else's bag (Not in person, I meant through blog post) so why not share what's in mine.

My bag is a Jet Set Tote Bag by Michael Kors. I bought it at Geddon Female in Norway, it was around $400. I love it! it's perfect for traveling because it's big, there's plenty of space inside. I can stuff it with a lot of things like my iPad or even my laptop. I always carry this bag to work and back also for just general use. What I like the most about this bag is it's very versatile, it can carry whatever I need for a day out and about whether I'm heading to the beach or the office but is stylish enough to complement the chicest evening looks. And it's understated with multiple pockets for easy-access to my essentials.

So here is a sneak peek of what's inside my Bag.



Makeup Bag: It's a pouch from H&M. It has 2 compartments, on the 1st compartment I stored all my makeup and other little essentials on the second compartment where it holds all my Toiletries stuff.

Inside my Makeup Bag:
 BB cream from Maybelline
 Pressed powder from Maybelline
 Eyebrow pencil from H&M
 Eyelash curler from H&M
 Mascara from Maxfactor
 Blusher from H&M
 Lipgloss from Elf
 Lipstick from Wet n' Wild
Almay bright eyes concealer
 Sharpener
Makeup Brush
Eyebrow razor

comment below if you want me to review the elf super glossy lip shine and Almay bright eyes concealer :)





♥ Hand Sanitizer: To get rid of germs.
♥ Hair Ties: I used hair ties Sometimes when the temperature outside is warm.
Toothpaste & toothbrush: To keep my breath fresh
♥ Dental Floss: To have a nice and clean looking teeth
 Contact lens case
 Contact lens solution



Pen and Notebook: I always carry this notebook to jot down notes at work and I wrote some of my blogging ideas in this notebook as well.

Book to read: My current favorite book to read right now is Besties by Solenn Heussaff and Georgina Wilson. It contains great tips about fashion, beauty, fitness, food etc. stay tuned for my upcoming post because I'm going to make a review about this book!

Planner: to plan my blogs ahead.


iPhone charger: I have to carry it every day because my Phone's battery life drains so fast.

Power Bank: I carry this inside my bag just in case that I'm going to a place without any plugs for the charger or in the case of brown outs. 

Earphones: I love listening to music when I'm at the office or inside the car.

iPhone 6: My Phone of course! who doesn't want to carry their phones? without it I can't leave my house. 




Wallet: I can't literally get out of the house without my wallet because it contains bills to buy food and to pay for my transportation to work every day. It also holds my ID's, some receipts, ATM and credit cards.

Gum: When I'm talking to one of my clients it is important to keep my breath fresh.

Victoria's Secret Perfume: To refresh my scent.

Sunnies: To protect my eyes from the extreme sunlight and dust.

Michael Kors Watch: of course to have time management.

Umbrella: It's from Mango, I like it so much because it's a Leopard print! I carry this inside my bag in case of a bad weather like if it's raining or too sunny outside.

Tangle Teezer: Just in case of a bad hair day.





And That's all folks! Hope that you liked this post. Thank you in advance for reading and have a nice day Lovelies



How about you? what's in your bag?

xoxo,
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! It makes me happy to read your comments :) I try to reply to all of them and would be happy to check out your blog and post a comment in return. xx Jamie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature